Our Management Consultancy Practice provides clients across Ireland with leading edge advice and support in all aspects of strategic development, business improvement and change management.
We have a highly experienced team of professionals with in-depth knowledge and proven track record in delivering successful results as trusted advisors to clients in the private, public and not for profit sectors.
The main areas in which we support clients are:
- Customer Service and Operations
- People and Organisations
- Business Technology
- Information Assurance Services
Our strategic development services across each of these areas include:
- Independent and objective strategy review and/or development aimed at creating best in class customer experiences
- Impact assessment of strategic change on process, people and technology, underpinned by recommended approaches for successful implementation
- Identification and appraisal of the full financial and economic implications of investment options and strategic decisions
- Helping to build people and organisational capacity and capability in line with strategy – including assessment centres (selection and development), performance management, management and leadership development, and executive coaching
- Review and assessment of exposure to risk and the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies
Our strategic advice is always delivered with implementation in mind, backed by practical and realistic plans for action.
Our business improvement and change management services include:
- Review and assessment of which processes throughout the value chain can be changed to deliver more effective results at sustainable lower costs, including the consideration of alternative sourcing options
- Programme and project management to help implement new or redesigned business processes and/or IT systems to meet customer needs better or reduce costs
- Solution and services procurement and supplier management
- Advice and support to develop the new skills and/or help facilitate the shift in ‘hearts and minds’ required to make a change programme successful long term, including building the required culture, capability and leadership
As a value focused team we observe three basic guiding principles in all aspects of our professional conduct namely that we are reliable, responsive and realistic.
Working in collaboration with our clients, all of our services are underpinned by strong project management and quality assurance.